Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!!
(07-06-2014, 04:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm a woman (Captain Obvious too!) and I find it very strange that this is how some women act. I think it's weird! I think it's bizarre to "unfriend" people. There isn't an eyeroll big enough for that one and I think it's just as bizarre to have personal, private conversations with a group of women. Gawd. No wonder I have such a poor opinion of the average female. Fuckin' fruitcakes.

It's funny stuff, and I don't think it's exclusive to women. I think it's equally funny to get all bent outta shape about any of it. Whether it's on social media or person-to-person, it's the same concept to me.

I've got a couple of friends that go way way back, a couple of business friends, a couple of neighbors with whom I'm friendly.

I'm not joined at the hip with any one of them (well, sometimes one of them -- but he's "special", haha) and don't have to proactively inform them or invite them to join me in things that I do with other friends, lest risk hurting their feelings and getting called out if they "find out'.

They don't invite me to join them in all of their social interactions either; it doesn't make me feel discriminated against that they have parts of their lives and relationships that don't include me. I'd feel like shit if they thought that they had to worry about offending me by living their lives, especially my oldest and closest friends.

Two sides...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!! - by HairOfTheDog - 07-06-2014, 05:18 PM