Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!!
Well, I am home from night duty and have caught up on all these posts. Thanks Duch for your loyalty. That bitch deserves your handbag to be full of loose change at the bottom when you smack her with it. Just don't risk it with a designer bag.

I know this person from my teens and knew her before she even met or married her husband. We were all a group of friends and as I have said I have been in a few of his bands as a lead singer. First band was a christian band. We are from the same background, same type of people, no one wanted to be around us in those days because we were laughing all the time at everything and annoying to people who were trying to be mature. We once prayed for the pizza delivery guy to be late because we couldn't pay for it and if they were more than 30 minutes you got it for free.

I haven't changed. I am still annoying and laugh at everything. She has become a right wing conservative hardline white picket fence christian. Who even dumped her childhood friend hairdresser who was gay. She didn't really give a reason, but I think it's because he is gay. She is against gay marriage. I am not.

I would rather hang out with my atheist lesbian friends than her anyway. They are very cool and it's an honour to be their friend. I hope they don't find me too nerdy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!! - by aussiefriend - 07-06-2014, 07:51 PM