Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHO KILLED THE CROWLEYS? -- APPLE VALLEY, MINNESOTA

This is on a Facebook page that David's friends created -

Disclaimer: This page is being run by independent community members and is not an official page for Gray State. The purpose of this page is to rally support for David Crowley, his family, and his team. The mainstream media is spreading lies about David Crowley and it is up to us in the community to make the truth known.

Just so everyone is clear, this page is being run independently by members of the community and is not being run by Gray State. Despite the fact that we seemed to be in total agreement in the beginning, there was an immediate change of attitude last night in where demands were made to stop this page. Because of that, this disclaimer is being added and we want everyone to be aware that this is an independent page.

Our goal has been and always will be the following:

1. To clear the good name of David Crowley by coming against the lies and deception of the mainstream media.

2. To rally support behind Gray State by encouraging people to share their pages, movie trailer and website throughout the internet.

People need to realize that just leaving things alone is not the answer, it only gives the opposition more time to do anything they can to continue to destroy Crowley's name and discourage the Gray State team.

I apologize that all of the posts were deleted from this page, this was done without my knowing and unfortunately they cannot be recovered.

I would ask everyone to be respectful and courteous when posting, please remember that there are people who are hurting as a result of what has happened.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO KILLED THE CROWLEYS? - by Duchess - 01-21-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: WHO KILLED THE CROWLEYS? - by Midwest Spy - 01-21-2015, 04:29 PM
RE: WHO KILLED THE CROWLEYS? - by Duchess - 01-21-2015, 04:57 PM
RE: WHO KILLED THE CROWLEYS? - by ZEROSPHERES - 01-21-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: WHO KILLED THE CROWLEYS? -- APPLE VALLEY, MINNESOTA - by Duchess - 01-21-2015, 07:58 PM