Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD
Current Status

In November 2018 (three and a half years after her body was recovered), Wesley Hadsell was charged with murdering his adopted daughter AJ Hadsell and concealing her body.

[Image: wesley-hadsell-4-counts-of-resisting-arr...=209&h=261]

Hadsell ^ has been in custody for unrelated weapons offenses for years now and pleaded 'not guilty' to murdering AJ (who the ME concluded died of 'acute heroin poisoning' homicide).

Last I read, AJ's mother was still supporting Wesley Hadsell -- I don't know if that's still the case though.

Anyway, the murder trial is scheduled for February 2020 and is expected to last a full two weeks.  

Hadsell is asking the judge to suppress evidence from a search warrant about what was found in Hadsell's hotel room shortly after AJ disappeared.  I'm not sure of the rationale behind the request to suppress.

This guy is a very bad dude and has been for a long long time.  He should have been incarcerated for previous violent crimes before AJ was killed, in my opinion.  I hope LE has the evidence to keep him incarcerated for life this time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD - by Gareet33 - 05-27-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: AJ HADSELL - 18, VA. -- MISSING/FOUND DEAD - by HairOfTheDog - 01-19-2020, 12:07 PM