Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal?
Maggot, please.

It's been posted upthread about how Bibi (Netanyahu) presented charts, cartoon bombs, and supposed evidence about how Iran was only months away from nuclear weapons FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS..... Do you see how that proves his claims false after the first year? You're not an idiot and that's pretty rudimentary logic.

The data Netanyahu presented today is pre-nuclear agreement data and skewed to achieve Bibi's agenda. Don't believe me simply because I research the FACTS behind this shit. Take a few minutes outside the twilight zone, delve in to reality, and research the shit yourself.

Bibi's new bullshit theatrics did succeed in handing Trump more conspiracy theory to use in pushing forward with his opposition to the Iran Nuclear deal though. You know, the deal negotiated by multiple countries (including the U.S., during the Obama administration, coincidentally enough). And, of course, President Trump jumped right on it, just like you.

Have you ever considered or researched the reasons why all of our Western allies and other Middle Eastern allies, along with the true security/military experts in Trump's own administration, are strongly cautioning Trump against scrapping the agreement? Or, do you assume/believe that everyone but Bibi and Trump are just "lefty" idiots and anti-Semites harboring a death wish? That's a serious question for YOU (not an invitation for a re-post of some published extremist rhetoric).

Another serious question from me to YOU: Would you support requiring Bibi to open up Israel's nuclear facilities to global inspection, like Iran has done and Israel refuses to do? Would you support Trump condemning Bibi on the global stage for violating international law and expanding settlements into occupied Palestinian territories, against international law and in contrast to Netanyahu's public claims that he supports a two state solution?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by HairOfTheDog - 04-30-2018, 10:06 PM
Iran deal, good deal, or bad deal? - by Carsman - 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM