Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Body found in home by roommate, left for almost a week in same house.
(06-21-2017, 10:28 AM)Maggot Wrote: It's gotta be quite a relief to be let out of jail after being accused of murder.

The article quotes as saying he was hurt and upset... sadly he had to actually prove his innocence. The evidence was stacking up against him. They found gloves that the "suspect T" claimed he used... those exact brand of gloves were found on him. Etc so had it not been for him having an alibi that was able to be proven, he would have sat there on circumstantial evidence and her lies. He wasn't even in town.

Once the suspect gave the information she gave the first time to the cops I knew she was no matter what a part of the killing and can't say she was just there to move the body like she was claiming. That she was either a part of it, or she was the one who did it. If she was a part of it and it wasn't just her- then she was covering for someone. And if she was covering for someone then that someone is one of two things. That someone is either someone she cares about deeply or someone she is extremely scared of. Since the stories she was telling, story one and story two didn't add up and they held here it was more and more obvious that she wasn't just part of the clean up.

Then The guy who she asked to help her get rid of the weapon contacted (?) police to say what he knew. I am not sure if he contact them or if the police contact him. But basically he knew where the murder weapon was disposed of in a river, snohomish river. Divers went in and found it and linked it with other evidence...

I don't get why she asked this person to help her get rid of the murder weapon and why she didn't do it on her own. AND I don't know who this guy is. I haven't found that information yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Body found in home by roommate, left for almost a week in same house. - by heartbreaker6713 - 06-21-2017, 11:39 PM