Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
June 13, 2016

Trump acknowledges that he had promised a major speech about Clinton, but instead said he would discuss her failings in depth another time. "This was going to be a speech on Hillary Clinton and how bad a President, especially in these times of radical Islamic terrorism, she would be," Trump said. "There will be plenty of opportunity to discuss these important issues at a later time, and I will deliver that speech soon."

June 15, 2016

Democratic National Committee opposition research files are released by a hacker called Guccifer 2.0. The release of the files is allegedly tied to Russian hackers.

June 19, 2016

After several email and Skype exchanges with the Russian ministry of foreign affairs connection, the foreign policy adviser Papadopoulos emailed the Trump team member described in court records as "High-Ranking Campaign Official," with the subject line “New message from Russia." “The Russian ministry of foreign affairs messaged and said that if Mr. Trump is unable to make it to Russia, if a campaign rep (me or someone else) can make it for meetings? I am willing to make the trip off the record if it’s in the interest of Mr. Trump and the campaign to meet specific people."

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2017, 10:18 AM