Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
July 18, 2016
[Image: flynnrnc.jpg?itok=7p2x_nSN]
At the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, ^ Michael Flynn leads chants of “Lock Her Up!” aimed at Hillary Clinton during speech endorsing Trump. “You know why we’re saying that? We’re saying that because if I, a guy who knows this business, if I did a tenth of what (Clinton) did I would be in jail today.”

July 21, 2016

George Papadopoulos sent another private Facebook message to Russian ministry of foreign affairs connection, according to court records. “How are things?" he asked the Russian, adding, "Keep an eye on the speech tonight. Should be good" Trump gives his speech accepting the Republican nomination that night.

July 22, 2016

On the Friday before the Democratic National Convention began, WikiLeaks released emails dating from January 2015 to May 2016 believed to have been stolen from the DNC by the Russian government or its agents.

Papadopoulos messaged Russian ministry of foreign affairs connection on Facebook to ask whether the connection knew a particular individual with extensive ties to Russian-based businesses and persons. Papadopoulos asked Russian MFA Connection “[i]f you know any background on him that is noteworthy before I see him, kindly send my way.” In the following weeks, Papadopoulos continued further communications regarding a potential “off the record” meeting with Russian officials.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2017, 10:19 AM