Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
September 21, 2016

[Image: _96864871_trumpjr.jpg]
Donald Trump Jr. ^ responds to a Twitter direct message from WikiLeaks about an anti-Trump site. "Off the record I don't know who that is but I'll ask around. Thanks," Trump Jr. wrote, according to copies of the private messages that Trump Jr. later released himself via Twitter.

September 23, 2016

Yahoo News reports that U.S. intelligence officials were investigating whether Carter Page met privately with Russian officials while visiting Moscow in July.

September 26, 2016

Trump, in his first debate with Clinton, continues to express skepticism about Russian involvement. “I mean it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK?” That same day, Carter Page says he is taking a leave of absence from the Trump campaign.

September 30, 2016

The Russian news agency Interfax publishes an interview with the Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos in which he expresses critical views toward U.S. sanctions against Russia. The next day, according to federal court records, George Papadopoulos sent the person identified in federal court records only as "The Professor" a private Facebook message with a link to the article.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 12-03-2017, 10:21 AM