Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(02-03-2018, 08:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sorry Pappy, you're wrong about me and what I read. And, I don't abdicate my personal responsibilities to anyone. I've posted about those kinds of things many times over the years here at Mock. But, this isn't about me.

This is about the Russian Interference investigation. I'm sharing my opinion and giving examples of how Trump and company are saying and doing things that make them look guilty of trying to cover something up (though I'm not assuming they're guilty of anything).

I'm also sharing my strong opinion that Devin Nunes is a stooge. He's proven that,, to me. I hope Nunes has sunk his own ship by creating, hyping and pushing for the release of a propaganda memo which is based on Carter Page FISA documents, which in no way relate to the legitimacy of the Russian Interference Investigation. And, Nunes just admitted on FOX News today that he never even read the FISA affidavits around which The Memo is centered. Instead, he said, soon-to-be-retired Trey Gowdy read the affidavits and helped Nunes draft 'The Memo'.

Anyway, if you haven't read the much-hyped memo, you should do so (objectively). The Memo actually acknowledges in its content that skittish Carter Page was under a FISA warrant years before his association with the Trump campaign. There was probable cause to extend the FISA on him 3 times, one of those times was a couple of months after he was disassociate from the Trump campaign.

More importantly and relevant..........that GOP-driven and Trump-blessed memo acknowledges, at the very end, that the independent investigation was not initiated based on suspicion of Carter Page being a Russian asset, nor was it initiated in full or part because of the Steele Dossier. It was, in fact, initiated because Trump campaign advisor George Papadouplos was drunkenly bragging to Australian officials about his communications with Russian operatives in regards to dirt on Clinton. Australian allies reported it to the their U.S. Intelligence counterparts. Papadouplos lied to investigators when asked about those communications and has since pleaded guilty.

Ditto to you as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by pyropappy - 02-03-2018, 08:59 PM