Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
Well, Communications Director Hope Hicks was questioned by the House Intelligence Committe yesterday. She admitted that she tells white lies on behalf of the President as part of her job.

Today, President Trump announced that Hicks is the latest of his inner circle to resign. She's out soon.

Hicks, 29, was a Ralph Lauren fashion model and assistant to Ivanka Trump before working on Trump's campaign and then being appointed to her powerful role on the White House staff.

Also this week......Jared Kushner lost his privileges to view top secret information because he couldn't be cleared after all this time and Chief of Staff Kelly finally cut him off.

It's not clear if some of the issues blocking Kushner from being cleared relate to the Russia investigation. But, losing national security access is gonna make it very difficult for him to create peace in the Middle East, solve the Opioid epidemic, negotiate reciprocity with China when it comes to trade, and all of the other massive responsibilities he was assigned by his father-in-law (despite having no experience and being assigned a portfolio that even the most-qualified person could not reasonably manage).

Hicks is aligned with the nepotistic Jared/Ivanka wing of the White House. I detest the family member appointments in this administration, too third world dictatorial and neither Ivanka (she too is unable to be cleared) nor Jared seems like much more than window dressing to me. I hope they both follow Hicks out the door and some more qualified people who've earned their stripes are willing to step in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 02-28-2018, 05:56 PM