Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(03-17-2018, 01:14 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Did you see that Sessions fired Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe 26 hours before McCabe's retirement Duchess?

Oh hell yeah, I saw it. It was basically the very first headline I saw early this morning. I saw trump gloating about it too and it made me remember him calling Andy McCabe's wife a loser. I couldn't possibly know this but I feel strongly that McCabe was prepared for this. He was fired for "lack of candor". I look forward to seeing this play out and Lordy, there's contemporaneous memos that AM kept detailing every conversation with trump. Some of which are already in special Counsel Muellers possession.

This is former FBI Director John Brennan's response to trump -

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

Former FBI Director Jim Comey -

Mr. President, the American people will hear my story very soon. And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.

Pat Leahy sent a letter to Chuck Grassley asking him to hold a hearing on the White House politicization of the DOJ's Russia probe. It was a very proper letter as you may imagine but scrawled across the bottom in Pat's handwriting it says, "Chuck -- it is serious.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Duchess - 03-17-2018, 05:21 PM