Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(03-17-2018, 08:55 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm glad he will get no pension I hope it sends a message to anyone that thinks they are above the law.

So, then, you would support President Trump being dismissed if there turns out to be evidence that he circumvented or broke any laws. Right?

Your Trump derangement syndrome is showing. You need to show me where he broke any laws. Is there any proof that you would like to disclose? I would love to see it.

Bullshit, Mags. I don't know whether Trump broke any laws or not. I'm waiting to see the evidence. I've only reiterated that like 1,000 times here. Just because I don't attempt to ridicule or delegitimize the investigation, doesn't mean I assume guilt. I do not.

You're displaying Trump derangement syndrome by insisting otherwise; again ignoring the facts readily available to you.

You said that McCabe's unceremonious dismissal should be a message to "anyone" who thinks they're above the law.

So, again, I ask you, that would apply to the President, right? That would apply to you if a restriction on guns was passed through legislation and you buried guns in the ground to circumvent that law, right? You sincerely meant, "anyone who thinks they're above the law", correct? If so, we're on the same page.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 03-17-2018, 09:05 PM