Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(03-17-2018, 09:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 09:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well all I have to say is Hillary thought that she was "above" the law also, that is until she meet the law of gravity. And how can I possibly say that Trump is not above the law. He did nothing wrong as you have said.

hah

Oh please, Mags.

We're talking about McCabe, Trump and you........not Hillary Clinton.

Also, I never once said that "Trump didn't do anything wrong." That's a figment of your imagination or a lie on your part.

What I quite clearly said is that I don't know if Trump did anything wrong in regards to the undisputed Russian intervention into the 2016 election, and I'm waiting to see the evidence uncovered by the independent investigator.

The evidence gathered could show that no laws were intentionally or unintentionally broken. Or, it could show that Trump did something wrong and broke the law.

And, I asked you, quite clearly................if it turns out that President Trump broke the law, you'd support him (same as "anyone" else) being dismissed for it. Right?

Comprende, mi amigo?

We'll see.

Is the entire investigation a real investigation that encompasses all aspects of collusion including the DNC, Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama or is it a set up disguised as an investigation to discredit Trump because he won? The question you asked "Is Trump above the law" I would say no. And neither is anyone that had a finger in this entire thing. Who paid Steele? We know it was the DNC to get info on Trump because it was looking like he was going to win. Or is that not relevant but Trumps business activities are? I see collusion with this investigative committee.
Maybe a new committee to investigate the investigative committee should be brought up as it seems they are not subjective enough to look at all aspects of this tangled web of deceit.
As Truman said "anyone that gets rich in Washington is corrupt".
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Maggot - 03-18-2018, 02:36 PM