Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
It doesn't matter who appointed Horowitz; his job is to focus on facts and evidence and, as far as I can see, he does just that. People can do their jobs objectively regardless of their political affiliations. I remember Horowitz's report on 'Fast and Furious' was highly critical.

Plus.......Obama appointed several Republicans, though I don't even know whether Horowitz is a Republican, a Democrat, or an Independent. I do know he worked for the Justice Department under Republican administrations prior to his IG appointment during Obama's tenure.

And, I don't think it was two Democrats who kicked off the IG investigation. Horowitz publicly announced back in January that the new Clinton investigation was launched in response to requests from numerous Chairmen and Ranking Members of Congressional oversight committees, various organizations, and members of the public.

Anyway, the full IG report is expected to be released later this Spring. It should make for interesting reading.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 03-20-2018, 12:25 AM