Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(03-20-2018, 11:27 AM)Maggot Wrote: Anyone can mine facebook for info and they have. This is another nothing to discredit Trump, and the masses will eat it up like candy. hah It's a pattern that quite a few can see through though. Oh well.

That's false Maggot. Not anyone can mine Facebook data on such a specific, detailed and large scale. It takes technical expertise and a lot of time and effort.

And, how is this an effort to discredit Trump rather than an effort to get to the truth? What if Trump had no knowledge about the source of the misinformation? What if he had nothing to do with the Cambridge Analytica data being supplied to Russian trolls (if indeed it was)? What if he did?

I think cyber warfare is a significant threat to our culture right now. Misinformation and lies fed to Americans as "news" via a large media organization by adversaries is definitely something the U.S. should be investigating and defending against, don't you think?

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 03-20-2018, 11:38 AM