Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
Wrong again Maggot.

We're in the Russian Interference Investigation thread, remember? Steve Bannon worked closely with Cambridge Analytica during the Trump campaign and now Cambridge Analytica has been subpoenaed by the independent investigators looking into Russian interference.

That's 'real' news, fact. I'm curious to see what evidence is uncovered. If it shows that Trump and his campaign broke no laws in terms of the data mining/harvesting and the perpetuation of lies and misinformation....that's great. If he/they did participate in using people's data to target them with bullshit through one of the biggest media sources of news for tens of millions of Americans, so be it.

In either case, I consider massive politically-motivated efforts to misinform and promote discord a more significant problem for our culture than do you.

I also don't like Facebook and other social media organizations having no restrictions on mining/harvesting user data and providing it to whomever they want, including adversaries. Changes need to be made on that front, in my opinion. Difference of opinion, which is fine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 03-20-2018, 12:19 PM