Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(03-27-2018, 02:30 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 10:32 AM)Donovan Wrote: Most lawyers are at least smart enough to see this ship is doomed. Nobody in their right mind wants their name attached to it. That's also why all the cabinet members with any semblance of credibility are fleeing.

I truly don't know what is sadder;, that you truly believe that crap, or you are gullible enough to swallow that shit sandwich whole.

I have known hundreds of attorneys over the past 40 years and not a single one cared one bit about their clients reputation. The only thing they cared about was when the check cleared.

I certainly don't believe you have known hundreds of lawyers, let alone well enough for you to judge the content of their character or have access to their caseloads. I'm calling bullshit.

Besides, even if what you said was in any way true, lawyers STILL won't help Trump because he's legal poison. Doesn't like to pay his bills. Or his lawyers.Doesnt like to take legal advice or direction. Doesn't like to keep his big yap shut. Those kinds of things. There was a pretty interesting story today about a few depositions and lawsuits he had a couple decades ago where he did absolutely no preparation, undercut his own story and fucked his own case by running his mouth.

Just like he's doing now.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Donovan - 03-27-2018, 06:16 PM