Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
I'll tell you something else, something I've said elsewhere. I haven't known a shitload of lawyers, good or bad, certainly not by the hundreds. But for a time, based on the nature of my work and my location and once-removed status to certain key individuals, I did know some people in organized crime. Not hundreds. But in that circle were about a dozen guys representing different interests out west for the back east folks. It was during a time when Trump was fucking DESPERATE to get into Vegas and had approached several of the groups. And NOBODY, not one connected or organized family, wanted anything to do with Trump. Not even our immediate crew who were bottom feeders and wannabes at best.

Vegas was made for guys like Trump. But he never ever got a foothold, for one reason only. The mob wouldn't do business with him. They specifically worked to run him out and keep him out. Now what does THAT tell you?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Donovan - 03-27-2018, 06:25 PM