Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
Pursuit of the truth in legal matters doesn't offend me, whether I like or dislike the person(s) of focus.

And, the opinions of the 'masses' don't matter in court. The probable cause and evidence matters when it comes to search warrants and prosecutions.

In any event, I probably think there are more members of the 'masses' that can be objective than do you Mags. Maybe that's because you're not objective when it comes to this topic (not a criticism, just a fact).

I'm not assuming Trump is a target of some Justice Department 'witch hunt' executed by Trump-appointed prosecutors and judges just because Trump, Cohen, partisan congresspersons, and the fans in Trump's core voter base say so.

And, I'm not assuming Trump or Cohen are guilty of anything just because they act guilty and their detractors say so. I mean........what kind of fool would scream "lock them up!" without evidence of a crime? Less than 40% of the masses, I'd guess.

I'm still waiting to see the evidence.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 04-09-2018, 10:26 PM