Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(04-10-2018, 10:58 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Judging by his public statements (via tweet) this morning........I don't think President Trump understands 'attorney-client privilege'. He said, "attorney-client privilege is dead!"

Of course, it's actually alive and well.

Unless an attorney is advising or representing the client on legal matters, it's not privileged. Cohen's relationship and work with Trump goes far beyond legal consultation and representation, by both Cohen's and Trump's own previous public accounts.

And, if a client and attorney engage in illegal activity together, those communications are not covered by privilege either.

This is so exciting! hah Everyday is a brand new shit show and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I saw it mentioned that Cohen could be facing up to 30 years, I didn't have time early this morning to delve into that but if that's a fact I don't see him doing time for trump and it's my hope he rolls over like a dog.

Yesterday afternoon, without being prodded trump started talking about the search warrants. He sounded deranged. It was so great. Muahahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Duchess - 04-10-2018, 11:23 AM