Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
I know you always believe, or at least contemplate, that Hillary Clinton and Obama are to blame for everything Mags -- especially anything that has to do with potential problems for Donald Trump.

You've made it clear plenty of times that you like to picture her in prison and that you believed him to be an anti-American operative and maybe even a Muslim! Hold on to your bucket of popcorn and your sign and all of your conspiracy theories. I accept you as you are and am not looking to change you. I'm just focused on the facts and the truth and stating my opinions.

Comey is a martyr who feels he has the innate responsibility to skirt protocols in order to maintain his sense of self-righteousness. That's my opinion after having listened to him discuss his decisions and actions openly. I have little doubt that he has bad judgment.

I don't think Comey's a liar though, just the opposite. In his need to be the most righteous person in any room and avoid seeming partisan, he talked out of turn to the public (in several instances, not just as it relates to the 2016 campaign and Clinton's email investigation) and caused problems for his agency, candidates, and elected officials.

He did not tell the public about the Trump campaign investigation when he told us about re-opening the Clinton investigation just before the election, for reasons he feels are righteous. Those decisions and actions by Comey were reportedly addressed in IG Horrowitz' investigation and report.

If Horrowitz's investigation turned up any wrong-doing by Clinton and/or Obama........they should of course be held accountable.

If Horrowitz's investigation turned up any wrong-doing by members of Trump's administration.............they should be held accountable. My mind hasn't changed about that.

If Mueller's investigation turns up criminal wrong-doing in addition to the crimes to which several members of Trump's campaign have already pleaded guilty..........everyone involved should be held accountable. My mind hasn't changed about that either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by HairOfTheDog - 05-20-2018, 07:55 PM