Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
They don't have it.
I mean Paul Mannafort IS guilty but of no more or less than many in those sleazy circles do. It is like arresting Real Estate Agents for not being forth coming about flaws with a house or over the phone sales people of not giving the customers all the information to make an informed choice.
We all know these sharks will act like sharks and certain industry that attract them prosper because of individuals that are amoral and motivated. I would say that Mannafort is no better or worse than many in Washington BUT the CRIME that had the FBI up his arse was being associated (however small duration) with President Trump. I think it is silly to pretend otherwise.
There was no collusion. None to be found. They knew he was scum and they would find something and they hoped they could use this to turn the screws on someone he did not know well nor would have much loyalty to. Like torturing someone when they do not have any real information, the torture will turn up the intensity and The tortured will give them anything to work with. In this case all the FBI got was Gates who they had already exonerated to get Mannafort to ultimately get Trump.

There was no collusion to find. It was a partisan witch hunt. It was set up outside the law by a collection of entities who had no business working collusively to try to invalidate a President's election.

In the coming this narrative and multi-faceted push to bring down Trump WILL self-implode and the only chance it has of avoiding complete and undeniable exposure will be the mid-term. If Democrats want to bury the evidence of the collusion between the Democratic Senators, the DNC, The establishment Republicans, the Media, The foremost Intelligence Agencies and various Lobbyist, Power Brokers and Activist organisations, they better do MUCH better than the Republicans in the Midterms. I would encourage that they should lie and cheat and intimidate if they want it buried. Andy McCabe is not going to be the only real casualty in this. It is going to get messy. Really messy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Fry Guy - 08-03-2018, 10:25 PM