Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
Well, FryGuy, I've given your thought-provoking questions the level of ponderance they're due.

My answer is: I don't know. I've never communicated directly with Robert Mueller and he doesn't engage much publicly. So, I obviously have no basis upon which to answer your questions.

If I had to guess, I'd say that given his line of expertise and reputation..........it's unlikely that he insists on knowing things which contradict the confirmed facts, or that he presumes to read people's minds or offer lessons on how they should think, or that he speaks to women in a condescending / patronizing manner as a matter of routine.

And, since he clearly isn't needy for attention/validation or easily flapped when criticized, I'd bet money that he wouldn't paint himself a victim and become obsessed over being mocked for something as benign as mansplaining in any case. He seems much too mentally and emotionally grounded for that, to me.

If I ever do meet the man, I'll report back as to whether my guesses were accurate or not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by HairOfTheDog - 09-03-2018, 02:38 PM