Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(09-03-2018, 02:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, FryGuy, I've given your thought-provoking questions the level of ponderance they're due.

My answer is: I don't know. I've never communicated directly with Robert Mueller and he doesn't engage much publicly. So, I obviously have no basis upon which to answer your questions.

If I had to guess, I'd say that given his line of expertise and reputation..........it's unlikely that he insists on knowing things which contradict the confirmed facts, or that he presumes to read people's minds or offer lessons on how they should think, or that he speaks to women in a condescending / patronizing manner as a matter of routine.

And, since he clearly isn't needy for attention/validation or easily flapped when criticized, I'd bet money that he wouldn't paint himself a victim and become obsessed over being mocked for something as benign as mansplaining in any case. He seems much too mentally and emotionally grounded for that, to me.

If I ever do meet the man, I'll report back as to whether my guesses were accurate or not.

I believe I can help you with your assessment today so you will not have to speculate as to your accuracy.

You seem to be drawing together more and more elements as to what a mansplainer is, and have coined me a mansplainer. So if we see if your assessment of me had any merit to begin with based off these things then we can see if it is a substantive claim or simply a load of bullshit you throw around because you are a snowflake and deserving of being mocked 247 on this forum.

"I'd say that given his line of expertise and reputation..........it's unlikely that he insists on knowing things which contradict the confirmed facts"

"Confirmed facts?" You say what have you posted which is confirmed facts that I have contradicted. When answering this remember things like weapons of mass destruction which were "Confirmed facts". You base "confirmed" facts by the things you are told are confirmed facts and by sources you believe.

The truth is that you are not the font of all knowledge and like all of us are not entirely impartial and anyone reading much of the mindrot you write, sees how partial you are regardless of whether YOU see it as unadulterated truth and fact.

Is Mueller similarly biased? Well he stacked the investigation team with Democrats and many gave to Obama and so maybe he was a little biased? I hate to read too much into things though.

I am running through some "facts" at the moment that you have wrong and so I am wondering what that says about your projection of your own shortcomings?

"he presumes to read people's minds"

Actually this he absolutely does.
Why do we not all remember a crime scene exactly the same, or everything we study for in an exam? Because our minds are fallible (even yours....maybe especially yours). So when he interviews people he wants to squeeze what is he doing? He comes in with a load of specific details and asks them questions. IF they get any answers wrong he cites that they lied to the FBI. He pushes to prosecute and will offer a deal for them to implicate someone else.
Were they telling the truth or genuine that they did not remember? He makes that call and "presumes to read their mind. He is the arbiter of their intent and their thoughts around this.

So Mueller does, but what about me? I think people are puzzling in general but like EVERYONE I base whatever actions and interactions I have with people and connect the dots right or wrong in assessing them. You do the same. Do I bat 100% strike rat? No one does and that is completely cool.

Ascribing my motives and intents is you doing precisely this and you know this.

"offer lessons on how they should think"

Variety is the spice of life. We should all be discriminating and get outside the bubble.

Mueller offering lessons on how people should think? Mueller is a prosecutor. He HAS to be persuasive and tell people why they should believe his version of events over the defence. He has to sell his reality hardcore. I heard that in the Manafort trial the relationship with Mueller and the jurors was a real buddy/buddy one.

Do I? I am happy to offer my take on things and I am not too shy about it. As seen above you are not either.

"he clearly isn't needy for attention/validation"

I think given his position and his need to constantly put himself up in front of strangers to make cases is clearly a want for validation and attention. At some level at least. He is not exactly withering under the stares.

I don't mind attention. I am engaging in a forum and am another voice among other disembodied voices. Do I have ANY investment in you or other disembodied voices and avatars? Well let me say not too unkindly, I would not know you if I tripped over you in the gutter.

I am simply replying to things I find interesting or engaging.

You are likely doing the same and for the same reason and yet are trying to pretend it is pathological. Do you find that weird?

"easily flapped when criticized" and "I'd bet money that he wouldn't paint himself a victim"

I Think Mueller is at the moment in an unusual position where half a country thinks the sun shines out his arse and the other half wants him burned at the stake. If he doesn't deliver for the Liberal sand Democrats he will have 100% of the country hate him and then we will see if he paints himself as a victim.

As for me I do not paint myself as a victim either. It does not mean I do not refute illegitimate claims made against me. You are not clown shoe ridiculous enough to think that there is an either or here are you. Accept everything incorrect said about you or you are painting yourself as a victim if you refute it? I enjoy engaging in back and forth.

Do you know WHY I am called Fry Guy? When I first came here I called myself Shy Guy. Some Mockers called me Fry Guy and said I worked in a fast food restaurant. They were clever and special like you. I changed my username to suit. I don't take myself that seriously and I sure as Hell don't take you seriously.

But let's turn that mirror at you. I think you are a snowflake. A member who is a man mocks you and you lose your shit and go all gender politics. Mansplaining, Manteruptions, Bropriations and manspreading is from hardcore oppression peddlers on the far Left. These are the very definition of Snowflake.

"become obsessed over being mocked for something as benign as mansplaining"

Mueller could well be doing this over hurt feelings over a golf course dispute or being passed over for AG.

I do not give a damn if some snowflake who I see as a dog with pink hair and a disembodied string of text says. Do you imagine I would? Why is that? You think I read too much into your mind you tell class how you arrive at that conclusion without.....reading too much into MY mind. Hilarious hypocrisy and projection.

Whilst you are at it tell me if you see how "A member who is a man mocks you and you lose your shit and go all gender politics. Mansplaining, Manteruptions, Bropriations and manspreading is from hardcore oppression peddlers on the far Left." is worth bringing up at EVERY available instant to mock you. I mean you earned it.

So it looks like your reading of Mueller is off and you reading of me was far from accurate.

In fact it looks suspiciously like you may have been fully projecting all your flaws to me. I think that is hilarious. Keep at it Snowflake. You are becoming more of a internet snowflake than Bullet was.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Fry Guy - 09-03-2018, 05:54 PM