Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(09-20-2018, 02:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 02:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: The people have spoken.

Jesus Christ.  I can't even laugh at the idiotic bullshit these gossip guys try to pass off as truth in serious discussion threads anymore.  I'm jaded to it by now and feel like the clean up lady on aisle 4.

1.  The people did not demand FISA warrants to be released, of course. 
The President issued that order right after Paul Manafort flipped. 

I think he's making a big mistake in doing so -- it looks a whole lot like he's compromising confidentiality and trying to undermine the Justice Department (yet again) in attempt to discredit the Mueller probe.  I don't know what Mueller's file of potential obstruction of justice charges looks like, but I bet it keeps growing. <-- That's my observation and opinion, not something that can be claimed as a fact or that I can attribute to "the people", that would be dishonest.

2. James Comey isn't charged with anything, so Baker cannot be "testifying against him". 
James Baker may be asked to give testimony if there are inquiries into the FBI processes beyond the full investigation already conducted by the Inspector General.  As far as I know, however, "Baker testifying against Comey" is QAnon conspiracy bullshit.  I'll stand corrected if you can post a credible source link FryGuy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by HairOfTheDog - 09-20-2018, 04:01 PM