Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(10-21-2018, 12:10 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Paul Manafort has now spent at least 50 hours cooperating with Mueller's investigators.

Manafort and Roger Stone go way back professionally and personally. 

[Image: m0008300839350201.jpg] 
^ Manafort and Stone, back in the day

Stone and Pence recommended Manafort as Campaign Manager to Trump.

I still believe Roger's got a big target on his chest for his potential advance knowledge of the DNC/Podesta email theft and coordinating the distribution of the stolen material with Wikileaks and Guccifer 2.0.    

Stone has told reporters that Manafort would never turn on him, though he contends he did nothing wrong anyway.  I think Stone's mistaken.  We'll see.

There was no advanced knowledge though, so on that basis, isn't what you just said, just more partisan politically ideological lies?

See one of the big differences between how someone like you and someone like Duchess (and I disagree with both of you), is that Duchess says she thinks this or that about Right Wing personalities and wishes terrible things on them and believes them irredeemable (which is subjective), and you, that makes little ideological blinded narrative factoids. Then when called on your bullshit, you haughtily project your ideological bias and dishonesty on others.

You are a slimy little hypocrite.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Fry Guy - 10-21-2018, 03:45 AM