Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
The report says Trump wanted to and had said he should fire some of the people doing the investigation. he said a lot of things but never acted on any of it. He gave Meullar plenty of rope and leeway to do the investigation, The report is better for Trump than not and sure he fired Comey but he deserved it. Comey ,Brennan were not likeable guys in any of this. The way I see it is the investigation pretty much exonerated Trump without saying it and The FBI and justice department was weaponized by the previous administration. something that should not be done. The IRS was used in a nefarious way also but that's another chapter. 

Now as the investigation goes into how it started and who instigated it's begining with George Popolopogus maybe the Fusion matter will be resolved. I know that both Republicans and democrats started it but I would like to see why a fake story that was planted in Yahoo was used as evidence to allow Trump to be spyed on, now THAT will be interesting.

I say let the left try to impeach Trump go for it!  

The investigation continues..............
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Maggot - 04-19-2019, 08:15 AM