Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(04-20-2019, 09:44 AM)Duchess Wrote: Pappy, here's the thing for me that I can't get past, some of you have what you believe are legitimate complaints about the Democratic party. I completely understand favoring one party over another, what I don't ever understand is the support & defense of someone/s who has done so much worse than the person/party y'all denigrate. How am I suppose to take your arguments seriously in the face of that? Serious question, how?

You have the amazing audacity to call me delusional when most of what I post about are established, proven facts. Bitch, please. I'm not the one viewing all this through rose colored glasses and plain ol' ignorance.

I have no complaints about the  Democratic Party; I have grave concerns about certain members of the party. I do not favor one party over the other; I favor truth, freedom and limited government. I call out republicans guilty of violating those principles as well. I have called out Trump on more than one occasion; he is crude, narcissistic and bombastic, but he has not colluded with Russia.

Your ignorance is astounding though, only surpassed by your hubris. You can't even conceive of a  possibility that the Hell Bitch did anything wrong, ever. Yes, delusional is the correct term for you.

I have offered many opportunities for you to educate yourself, but you ignore them. When you have read as many books as I have you may begin to see  the world as it exists, not as how you wish it to be. 

The History of the Future, Blake Harris

Here is another great book every one should read. Harris is a liberal who tells the truth, and I can support the truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by pyropappy - 04-20-2019, 11:02 AM