Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(09-28-2019, 03:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think this is another stumbling block tossed in front of Trump. It may backfire this time. I think that the Times said it was a CIA operative I also think that is a lie. This has been tossed around the Dem think tank and they screwed the pooch because they were sick of waiting and bungled this but will never say die. 

The media is in their pocket and the dopes reading it eat it up like candy. Reality is a bitch though and it's not a common commodity on the left wing table. Common sense has left the building.

100%

The thing too is they thought they had Trump where they wanted him. Trump was in a bind because he could not just share conversations with foreign leaders because then foreign leaders will be undermined. So Trump was going to hold off. They would pretend this was him feeling guilty and stalling and "for the sake of transparency" and "to protect the US" and whatever else, they would claim as their reason to expediate things. They were going to fast track things before Americans could see the other side.
But he released it quickly and unredacted and they couldn't get ahead of the ball

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Fry Guy - 09-28-2019, 08:15 PM