Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(09-30-2019, 04:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 12:56 AM)Rootilda Wrote: Did you catch that?  Two or three years before Hunter Biden even worked there.  Dumbass.

Facts are meaningless to every trump supporter I've ever come across. They don't find them to be relevant at all. When trump feeds them a crock of shit their only response is to open their mouths wider and ask for more. It's not the most bonkers thing I've ever witnessed but it sure ranks up there.

I haven't read any news yet but I saw the headlines, is trump really posting about a civil war if he's impeached? Jesus Christ.

On the contrary. You weaselly immoral Anti-Trump virtue signallers, will spout every fake news talking point.

Burisma still had two open cases on them when Biden got the Ukrainian prosecutor sacked. In absolute terms when did those two cases that were dropped as a result of the prosecutor relate to? Was it three years before or 3 days before? What had already been prosecuted prior to the Prosecutor getting fired was from conduct years before.

You have no clue.
Probably Hunter's lack of expertise, qualifications, and drug problems was a bonus to the company and why Ukraine paid him $50 000/month.

Maybe he got him position because of influence peddling and there was quid pro quo like there was quid pro quo when Biden said they would not get 1 billion dollars unless the Ukraine prosecutor was filed? That kind of power and influence on your side is worth taking in a junkie loser and paying the kid $50000/month

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Fry Guy - 09-30-2019, 04:40 AM