Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(09-30-2019, 11:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 12:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: That would be the day I walk.

(09-28-2019, 12:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Yeah, okay, Mark. Give me a heads up so I can tell you not to let the door hit you in the ass. 78I never took you to be a drama hag but whatever, you do you.

I'm sorry. I regret saying that to you because the reality is that I do value your presence here. I think you're funny as fuck and you're fun to hangout with. I feel that way about most of the people here.

I wouldn't do this but I now have a better understanding of why so many sites don't allow discussion of religion or politics. I don't like that rule but I do understand it.

Fuck off. Nothing to do with politics. No one here is compelled to encourage others engage in incest BECAUSE they hold different political opinions.

That is completely YOUR choice and YOUR decision because that is YOU.

Politics has nothing to do with anything and you know it. Stop trying to pretend otherwise. You are lying to everyone here and no one believes it is BECAUSE of politics.

(09-30-2019, 03:55 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 12:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: That would be the day I walk.
Me too. Wouldn't even say anything back, just leave. Not many things make me uncomfortable, but there are a few.

I did think about it. Would have been pretty easy. Next time you or anyone upset Duchess by having differing opinions, your kids are targets and your relationship with them.

(09-30-2019, 03:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: Damn shame FG doesn't feel the same.

Yes because mean old Fry Guy has the temerity to hold a different political view and has no issue calling out your anti-Trump zealous virtue signaling and exposing how idiotic and dishonest these views are.

Here is a little something for the members here to consider is that Duchess thinks your kids are fair game and the only thing that stops her is at the moment you are i n her good graces. Press her a little or fall out with her and that is her go to. Its good to know where you stand with people.

For you Duchess.
Trump can be pretty amoral. He can lie, cheat on his wife, is indifferent to the effect bankruptcy affects others, he is boorish, uncouth, and will even talk about how women let men like him grab them by the pussy.

As low as he is, you know what he would not sink to, in an effort to score points? He would not say that someone he did not like should sexually molest their daughter.

Do you know what kind of a low cunt would do that? Look in the mirror. You are more immoral than Trump. Congrats.

You and everyone here know everything i said here is true.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by Fry Guy - 10-01-2019, 04:12 AM