Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(11-12-2019, 09:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: He has money they will hit him in the wallet. It's not like he tried to get his kids into a good college by bribing anyone.

Roger Stone is self-reportedly broke Mags; he used GoFundMe to solicit donations for his defense.

And, I'm not sure why you're comparing the college admittance scandal to the Stone WikiLeaks scandal, unless it's yet another partisan prejudice comment because you think it was just Democrat parents who broke the law to get their kids into good colleges (which it most definitely was not).

Actually, upon relfection, I guess there's some merit to your comparison.......if one views then-candidate Trump as unqualified and unable to get into the White House on his own (like the children in the college scandal were), thus needing Stone and others to cheat and pull off dirty tricks on his behalf to get him in (like the parents in the college scandal did).

In any case, I'm all for the lying law-breaking parents serving time in that totally unrelated case, same as I am all for Roger Stone finally paying his dues behind bars if he's found guilty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by HairOfTheDog - 11-12-2019, 09:44 PM