Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(11-15-2019, 05:49 PM)Duchess Wrote: Roger Stone has been found guilty of all counts against him. All counts! GuiltGuiltyGuilty!   19

I'm so glad Stone's lies and disregard for the law finally caught up to him.  

I'd previously read that the max sentence if found guilty on all counts was 20 years.  It's actually 50 years based on the latest reports.

He won't get the max, but hopefully he'll get at least a couple of years. Judge Jackson is set to decide the appropriate sentence on February 6th.

Immediately after he was found guilty, his buddy (and conspiracy theorist nutbag) Alex Jones of InfoWars publicly asked President Trump to pardon him.  FOX News' Tucker Carlson is reportedly doing the same.

If Trump pardons his long-time friend and cohort Stone, it will reflect very poorly on the President and the presidency, in my opinion.   There was a shitload of evidence (emails, witness testimony, congressional testimony transcripts, etc) presented to support the charges against Stone, and a jury of his peers deliberated for 7 hours before rendering their verdict. 

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by HairOfTheDog - 11-15-2019, 11:35 PM