Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(05-18-2020, 08:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: IDK I think Obama got the FBI to record Flynns phone calls even after they said he was not a suspect. There was no accidental unmasking.

It is absolutely possible this is the case, knowing how Obama loathed Flynn.  Chocolate Jesus sticking it to the Big Mean Orange Man!

I'm not ready to drink the Obama Flavor-Aid Theory ("Obamagate") at this point in time.

Flynn was not masked regarding his December 29, 2016 call with Kislyak.

At this time, there is no info on who was recording the conversation.  As such, the call could have been monitored by an ally and then passed on to one of our intelligence agencies. 

It could have been monitored by the CIA, as they do not need a FISA warrant.  Many options out there as to the call monitoring.  Who knows? 

Just sayin' . . . the full details surrounding Flynn's surveillance remain as hidden as Schiff's evidence of Russian criminal collusion and conspiracy.

McCabe met with the Justice Department's National Security Division's head, Mary McCord on January 3, 2017.  This meeting was a briefing regarding Flynn's December 29 call.

However, no unmasking requests were made for the December 29 phone call until Jan. 5, 2017.  That request was made by Obama's Chief of Staff, Denis McDonough.

So the question is:  If no requests were made, for the December 29, 2016 phone call prior to January 5, 2017 . . . how was McCabe able to brief the DOJ's Security Division head about the call, identifying Flynn specifically, on January 3, 2017?

Obviously, it came unmasked and from somewhere . . . prior to Obama's January 5, 2017 meeting . . . the question is where. 

I believe Mary McCord just might be the "legitimate" Carter Page counterpart in an Obamagate investigation.

I believe she was a (if not the) key player for the impeachment allegations against Trump.

Again . . . who knows?

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS - by BlueTiki - 05-22-2020, 09:27 AM