Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEW HAMPSHIRE COUPLE KILLED IN TX
As a relatively young retired Navy veteran, it won't surprise me at all if we learn that that James Butler did carry a gun during the couple's travels.

And, for all we know, James and Michelle were approached by someone(s) who seemed nice enough and let their guards down over time.....only to learn too late that he/they weren't nice enough at all.

There are 4 or 5 days that remain a complete mystery in the timeline and I haven't seen an approximate time of death released by LE yet.  

James and Michelle's contact with their loved ones stopped abruptly on October 16th.

However, their vehicles were not driven over the U.S./Mexico border until October 20th or October 21st.  

We still have no idea whether the couple was murdered just after they last made contact with loved ones, or if they were alive for days after that.

Anyway, I wonder if police used phone tower pings to help narrow the search area once the couple was reported missing on October 23rd.  We know the Butlers had at least one cell phone because they posted to Facebook and visited with their grandchildren via Facetime during their travels.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW HAMPSHIRE COUPLE KILLED IN TX - by Maggot - 11-03-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: NEW HAMPSHIRE COUPLE KILLED IN TX - by Maggot - 11-04-2019, 10:10 AM
RE: NEW HAMPSHIRE COUPLE KILLED IN TX - by Maggot - 11-04-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: NEW HAMPSHIRE COUPLE KILLED IN TX - by MirahM - 11-04-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: NEW HAMPSHIRE COUPLE KILLED IN TX - by MirahM - 11-04-2019, 03:06 PM
RE: NEW HAMPSHIRE COUPLE KILLED IN TX - by Maggot - 11-04-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: NEW HAMPSHIRE COUPLE KILLED IN TX - by HairOfTheDog - 11-04-2019, 04:39 PM