Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the 2022, trivial, boring, I really miss the old lady, boring drivel thread
(06-11-2022, 08:01 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 06:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 04:19 PM)cannongal Wrote: I went into a retail marijuana shop today.  It was their grand opening for recreational use sales.

I was kinda disappointed that there weren't any free samples. 

I did buy some edibles,  and 3.5 grams of flower called Maple magic.

I'm going to a Cannabis Festival in June. It's going to be held on a farm in East Greenbush NY. Live music, lots of Cannabis vendors. I'm going to buy some weed gummies and see what other edibles and pot paraphernalia they have. I have high hopes for this festival.

Your festival must be coming up soon.  Mas Grass was a blast,  but I'm pretty sure that I OD'd on edibles.   I ate way too many free samples,  then bought and drank a 250 miligram infused juice,  when I got cotton mouth.   Totally missed out on the fire spinning,  but I did catch the tail end of the naked neon body painting.

My festival got indefinitely postponed due to the organizers/hosts having some sort of medical issues. It was supposed to be today and tomorrow. I could put on a pretty dress and go to the Pride Parade and Festival at Washington Park across the street from me tomorrow, but I'll most likely chicken out. I only went to Pride Festival one time in 2008 with my brother Ed to see Tiffany and the cover band Ten Year Vamp, whose lead singer was a hot bisexual woman.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the 2022, trivial, boring, I really miss the old lady, boring drivel thread - by Clang McFly - 06-11-2022, 06:59 PM