Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~
I made these incredible Cajun seasoned chicken breasts on the grill tonight. Since we buy co-op style they were huge. I spent the time to pound them down to equal thickness, coated them with a homemade season blend and did a quick grilling, about 4 minutes each side. Sliced one of the breasts up and served over penne pasta tossed with a homemade creamy pesto sauce with fresh broccoli, onions, red peppers. Since there are only two of us one Chicken breast was enough to feed both of us for dinner. I swear I left the second one, perfectly cooked on a plate on the counter. After dinner, but before cleaning up dishes and putting food away, my husband and I went outside for about 15 minutes. Our two dogs were in the house.

When we came back in and started cleaning up, we could not find any trace of that second perfectly cooked chicken breast. So, either, the dogs are really smart and were able to take the chicken off the plate which was on the counter without making a mess, or, some person came into the house through the front door and grabbed the chicken while we were in the back yard.

Either way..its going to be part of our personal history, or, maybe I just drank too much wine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LC's famous ginger cookies~and more soupy-chicken recipes~ - by Harvest Moon - 09-09-2011, 10:02 PM