Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should citizens have to pay to educate illegals?
What subgroups are accountable for AYP?
Each school and district is assessed to determine if it has achieved AYP for all students in communication arts and math. In addition, each of the subgroups listed below is required to meet AYP goals, unless there are 30 or fewer students in the subgroup. There must be at least 50 students in the IEP and LEP subgroups for them to be accountable for AYP.

■Asian & Pacific Islander
■Free/Reduced lunch
■Black
■IEP (Special education)
■Hispanic
■LEP (Limited English proficiency)
■American Indian
■Other/Non-response
■White

OH, NO! The educational system is all fucked up and I didn't even know! I just send my kid and have no fucking idea what the hell is going on there and what NCLB really is! What, you want everybody to change how they do things so all subgroups can be equal, even if that means lowering the standards of historically higher-achieving groups so they are more in line with the low achievers?

Who is getting screwed? The Asians. I would be PISSED if I were Asian. They are the workhorses of NCLB because everyone knows they are good at math.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should citizens have to pay to educate illegals? - by Cracker - 05-22-2011, 10:05 PM