Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Should citizens have to pay to educate illegals?
(05-22-2011, 11:34 PM)Adub Wrote: Wow, my kids all went to public schools with a large population of esl students. My kids did just fine. I did not see them getting dumber because of it. All three got a good education. They read, write and think proficiently. Each tested into gate in elementary school, took honor and AP classes in highschool. I think someone needs to descend from theory to reality.

There is a level above "Proficient" in California. In theory, shouldn't a gifted kid who is taking AP/Honors classes test in the "Advanced" category? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Most people brag about their kids passing state/federal mandated tests. They don't realize that a 50% is passing. Like the lady that was bragging her kid with an IQ of 109 was gifted...

I probably know a whole lot more about the reality of education than most people who post here.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should citizens have to pay to educate illegals? - by Cracker - 05-23-2011, 05:07 PM