Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard and the parents
The thing that has always done It for me with this was the Cadaver dogs who detected the smell of death In the apartment and In the boot of the McCann's hire car.
Don't hold me to this because I am going from memory of an Investigation Into Cadavers I saw a few years back. In that Investigation, I think I am right In saying, they proved that worldwide, never In history had a Cadaver been proved wrong.
There was a case In the US where It was deemed the Cadaver's had got It wrong when police could find no evidence to charge a suspected killer despite the Cadavers smelling death In his home. It was recorded that the dogs had made a mistake. Something like 20 years later the skeletal remains of the victim was discovered and fibres on the clothing proved It was the original suspect and that those dogs had It right first time round.
So are the McCann's trying to tell us that their Cadavers are the only time In recorded crime history that have got It wrong? I don't think so.
Of course America had been discovered earlier. It was hushed up.

Mark Twain

Messages In This Thread
RE: Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard and the parents - by Oscar - 03-09-2012, 02:58 PM