Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard and the parents
(06-09-2020, 09:21 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: They have evidence and it looks like he is a serial child killer sex offender. I hope these German rules do not let this guy out. I hope they get him. What a monster. She was only a baby for God's sake.

I'm interested in seeing more of the evidence against the suspect; would love to see some closure in this terrible and controversial case.

Here's an update snipped from a report in The Sun yesterday.

[Image: 0e9806e8-2b31-4600-a25f-67a10a403ac0.jpg?w=620]

Convicted pedophile Christian B, 43, ^ was caught with his trousers down under a slide in San Bartolomeu de Messines, 40 miles from Praia da Luz, Portugal, where Madeleine McCann disappeared when she was aged three.

The German national was arrested in 2017 after he committed a sex act in front of four youngsters and was extradited to Germany where he is currently behind bars for drug offences.

These new revelations came in a half-hour investigation aired by Portuguese TV broadcaster RTP.

Madeleine McCann had been on holiday in Portugal with her parents Kate and Gerry McCann, and her twin siblings, Sean and Amelie, when she vanished without a trace on May, 3, 2007.

(continued)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard and the parents - by HairOfTheDog - 07-05-2020, 08:58 PM