Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
Someone posted this on the Lewis CO. info news & talk page, I dont know which paper he is referring to so I can't link the article, but very interesting I think

Yesterday's front page story in the Clarksburg paper had a comment from an FBI agent that seemed odd to me. The paper said he repeatedly declined to talk about specifics of the investigation but did offer two interesting comments. "As the information comes in, as leads come in, as we continue to fill in the gaps and paint the picture on the matter, we make progress". Also "I'm not discussing ...sp...ecifics of Wednesday's efforts at this time. Some of it will be painfully obvious to you. It is important to the investigation, to the purity of the investigation, that we not conduct it in the public forum. I will get you every bit of information that I can possibly get you and yet I don't want to taint the investigative effort." What seemed odd to me was the comment about "Some of it will be painfully obvious to you" Painfully obvious??? His first comment also kind of implies they are slowly building a case.

Also saw this posted in a paper today:

FBI tight-lipped about search for missing girl

by Matt Harvey Assistant Managing Editor
Friday, September 30, 2011 6:35 AM CDT

WESTON — Members of the FBI’s Evidence Response team donned thin white coveralls and took photographs in the back yard of a Dennison Street home Wednesday morning.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Jezreel - 09-30-2011, 12:35 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM