Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I take it jury questions are submitted after each witness finishes his/her full testimony, so Arias won’t be subjected to those which are deemed proper until after she finishes telling her whole life story.

I got to watch the last part of the trial today. Tuned in just in time to hear about the first sexual encounter between Jodi and Travis. Poor Jodi, such an uncomfortable position she was forced to endure. I mean, having the man to whom she was so attracted sneaking into her room like that and performing oral sex on her. While she did consent and then returned the favor, that selfish bastard should have known how uncomfortable she REALLY felt.

I guess she got over the discomfort before their next encounter in the Starbucks parking lot though. What a trooper, that Jodi. While again she did consent, he should have known she wasn’t the kind of girl that would REALLY enjoy sucking off a Chi tea-drinking sex-craving “slumming” Mormon who then refused to kiss her (because it was “gross”), no matter what she did and said to the contrary.

I’ll give her this; she’s a very articulate woman. While she comes across as detached and I know she’s lying through her teeth, I do worry that at least one person on the jury might be lured into thinking that Travis pulled her in, pushed her away, and ultimately abused her. Hoping that prosecutor Martinez hasn’t objected much to what seems like a lot of irrelevant testimony over the last 2 days only because he knows that he can trip her up with her own words and play her like a fiddle on cross.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by HairOfTheDog - 02-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM