Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
(04-20-2013, 12:37 PM)username Wrote: Heartbreaker, beyond the facts, your opinions are valuable. At this point, what are your thoughts with regards to a conviction/sentencing? I'll be absolutely floored if she's not convicted of murder. I'm not sure she'll get the dp though.

i also will be floored if she isn't found guilty but i find myself in the same situation or feeling the same as i did with the Casey Anthony case and i hate saying that. I also hate that i am devoting so much of my time to this case, it is driving me nuts i want it to be over with! I think the jurors questions have been very clear as to who they believe and where they are going with this by how they ask their questions and what the topics are. Casey Anthony's case ended at the beginning of July, as of right now they are scheduled out to the beginning of May for trial without deliberation wouldn't it be eery if they ended around the same time?

I am very interested to know what these closed meeting are in chambers though with the defense witnesses are where it is being alleged that the Martinez is threatening the witnesses, etc. I'm surprised if it isn't happening the judge isn't putting a stop to it being said, so it makes me think something aggressive happened but what i don't know?

The other thing i'm curious about is if the questions start changing given the two people that are no longer on the jury. if the questions consistently start to change then that could be the result of the two jurors being gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 04-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM