Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School
(12-14-2012, 06:56 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-14-2012, 06:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Violent video games have been out for about 10-15 years now. I'm not saying that's the sole reason, or even A reason for carnage being committed by young people, but it does seem like more than just a coincidence...

Spoken like a true douchebag ( I stole that from Aussie). Anyone that commits these type of crimes has something a lot deeper going on than a stupid video game. These thoughts just stem from your Christian brainwashing, upbringing.

Feeling a little butthurt over BBHill saying you bring 'bad energy' to the club or what?

Why do 20 and 22 year olds have a fascination with guns and killing if they don't hunt?

You don't see any validity at all in my questioning violent video games and their effect on young minds?

I'm simply trying to fathom how someone can round up 20 5 year-olds and mercilessly gun them down. How do they get to that point?

How about they're so desensitized from having killed so many 'individuals' in their video games, that they've finally brought it to real life??

I'm simply searching for answers.

Good luck in getting me to respond negatively to you calling me a Christian too.

That's actually the highest compliment you could give me.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - by Midwest Spy - 12-14-2012, 07:03 PM