Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-22-2013, 02:40 PM)LytoMe Wrote: I can say that this statement was coming from legal documents that have been found. In COURT the father states this, these documents are open for the public to see and look up. If you want to check them out just do a legal search of the name. In one of the custody/child support hearings the father states this. Can not tell you which one at the moment.

Also I have read a lot about the Bio Mother, I do not believe anyone here has said she was a good mother or anything but a crappy mother.

LADY LOVE - I do wish you would see that NOT ONE person here is stating their life is heaven or perfect. They are stating their opinions regarding the information they are finding. MOST of the people on here are people that have resources to find legal documents, or speak to legal representatives. This is their home to vent.

In saying all of the above, instead of questioning others here. Questions should really be about what happened that day, or what was wrong with this boy that day.

Well I think maybe the should let the little shit son out of jail and go home. Then maybe he can knife the whole damn family. Let him slit old barneys throat for not providing for his family and not being able to keep it in his pants and neglecting his loser kids. Its Barneys fault the kid is dead. If he wouldn't of had to go watch one of his other kids play little league and paid attention to the 12 year old he wouldn't of shanked the little girl. he should of treated the 12 year old like he was better then the rest of the kids.

As for the step mom/fiancé maybe the kid should slit her because she is a damn loser for considering the kids as her kids. I mean really, who the hell does something like that.

He might as well do away with the rest of the kids to then he will be able to have a happy life not having to deal with all those siblings from different mothers. What about that dumb oldest brother. I mean really what kind of 19 year old gets his little sisters name tattooed on his arm. He has some serious issues. At least then the world would not have to put up with a dysfunctional family ruining things.

God that felt good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by lady love - 05-23-2013, 02:00 AM