Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello, outside of my confinements.
Just thought I would say hi outside of my confinements to the introduction part of this insane asylum. Damn it gets lonely there.
Whining looks like hell on a resume. But on you it looks better than before. I guess.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-06-2013, 08:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Whining looks like hell on a resume. But on you it looks better than before. I guess.

I wouldn't say I was whining, Just being funny.
Surprised you got out of there without an AVATAR
(05-06-2013, 09:00 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Surprised you got out of there without an AVATAR

Godammit yeah! What about that? Thanks zerospheres
Figures, I just find his intro thread and make a post and someone lets him out of the cage. WTF is this place coming to? Oh well, I guess at this point a welcome to Mock is in order.
Your avatar reminds me of those guys in the old Popeye cartoons. What the hell did he call them......
Maggot, Lets give him one till he figures out the how to's for MOCK members.

Here Mike, just reduce this down and load it in your profile...

[Image: dfsef.jpg]
(05-06-2013, 08:58 PM)MIKE JONES Wrote: Just being funny.

You were? You're about as funny as genocide.

Keep trying.
mama always said "Stupid is as stupid does"
(05-06-2013, 08:50 PM)MIKE JONES Wrote: Just thought I would say hi outside of my confinements to the introduction part of this insane asylum. Damn it gets lonely there.

Well, hi there.

Some room to stretch and a change of venue certainly hasn't made you any more interesting.

For a filthy whore, you're lonely a lot, aren't you Mike?

Ah well, there's no where to go but up (not "butt-up", stay put).
(05-06-2013, 09:21 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Maggot, Lets give him one till he figures out the how to's for MOCK members.

Here Mike, just reduce this down and load it in your profile...

[Image: dfsef.jpg]

hah say huuh! say huuh! say huuh!
I will use the avatar. I'm just away from my laptop and can't get it done with my phone. So just hold the fuck onSmiley_emoticons_smile I'm very interesting but you bitches like to keep me locked upSmiley_emoticons_smile I know now I need a avatar.
(05-06-2013, 09:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 08:50 PM)MIKE JONES Wrote: Just thought I would say hi outside of my confinements to the introduction part of this insane asylum. Damn it gets lonely there.

Well, hi there.

Some room to stretch and a change of venue certainly hasn't made you any more interesting.

For a filthy whore, you're lonely a lot, aren't you Mike?

Ah well, there's no where to go but up (not "butt-up", stay put).

You just make me smileSmiley_emoticons_smile lets be friends. I will tell you, jacking off with icy-hot isn't what it's cracked up to be. It gets really HOT! Just saying
(05-06-2013, 11:38 PM)MIKE JONES Wrote: You just make me smileSmiley_emoticons_smile

I know. It's a gift and a curse.
There done!!!
This guy is the equivalent of watching a fish flop around

[Image: flopping-fish.gif]
(05-07-2013, 08:56 AM)Jimbone Wrote: This guy is the equivalent of watching a fish flop around

[Image: 9342_o.gif]

You cant even get your pile of shit gif working. This is the third time you have tried posting that fucking thing.
Working here Mike, maybe it's you that doesn't work.
(05-07-2013, 09:47 AM)ESAD Wrote: Working here Mike, maybe it's you that doesn't work.

Maybe. Yes it is working now. But earlier it wasn't working.