Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not a good week for the Obama administration!
Benghazi, the IRS and now the AP scandal. Not to mention hunger strikes etc. at Gitmo.

Crazy.
Commando Cunt Queen
Can someone tell me why America is still financing a concentration camp housing people with no charges against them under his administration please ?

People have been imprisoned there with no charge for years it is a concentration camp for muslims nothing more.

Pull your finger out Obama end it now.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
They do it barbaric.

We do it constitional.

Let's show them we are no better than them.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I don't have much sympathy for some of the inmates at Gitmo but Obama campaigned the first time around about closing it. Now he's got dozens of prisoners being force fed there.

Combined with these other issues, his integrity is becoming more and more suspect.

Dick would be saying "I told ya' so".
Commando Cunt Queen
You do have a valid point user.

I have never understood the so called land of the free holding people so long without charge just because they are Muslims.

There is no justification or reason other than revenge against 9/11.

Revenge is an unacceptable reason for a western democracy to wrongfully imprison people.
If the hunger strike continues they will all be like little eggs with tubes coming out them in little cells with little rabbit pellets falling out their bums, getting sucked up with a "rainbow" vacuum cleaner. Ting-a-ting the little pellets will make a sound as they hit the inside of the tank.
Burial at sea is a good option and it would be cheap. Just pay a Cuban 20.00 and point them towards America.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Fuckem, most if not all were terrorists and should have been shot where they stood. If they hadn't possibly had info we needed they probably would have. Now according to Uncle Barry we have to find somewhere that will take them and not summarily execute them. Credit that to the democratic do gooders.
I say let them die or better yet help them along their journey to go meet Allah
(05-13-2013, 08:35 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Revenge is an unacceptable reason for a western democracy to wrongfully imprison people.

Well, at least we've cut down on the jailing, due to skin color thing.

Baby steps, CN.

We're a young nation.
My brain transplant idea would work here. Good old people could finally get the young bodies they deserve.
You are being just as prejudiced and intolerant as the taliban are.

We've learned our lesson we are just like the enemy!

Lesson not learned we are supposed to be better than the enemy if we aren't we are as bad as they are and if that's the case we have learned nothing.
(05-13-2013, 08:56 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Lesson not learned we are supposed to be better than the enemy if we aren't we are as bad as they are and if that's the case we have learned nothing.

No.

We learned we are the same.

Focus on similarities and not differences.

This promotes understanding.
A free democratic nations “understanding” with fundamentallist terrorists?

I say strive to be better than them if you do as they do you become as they are.
Tell that to the parents of the ones that got their heads cut off in front of a camera.
We are supposed to be better than they are holding people in a concentration camp for years wirhout charge makes us as bad as them.
(05-13-2013, 09:06 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I say strive to be better than them if you do as they do you become as they are.

There are more of "them" than of "us".

Embrace their traditions and customs, I say.

The Christians, Jews and Atheists had their chance.

Religious freedom isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Democracy, too.
Muslims need to be controlled and Obama is just a puppet that takes the heat.
(05-13-2013, 09:21 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: There are more of "them" than of "us".

Embrace their traditions and customs, I say.

Then “they” have won brought us down to their level.

I think we are better than that. In fact i think the entire philosophy for fighting them should be based on being better than them.

Otherwise its a war based on who can piss the highest up the tree.
(05-13-2013, 09:34 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Then “they” have won brought us down to their level.

Who is to say their level isn't correct?
Yeah barbarism and terrorism fuelled by religious fundamentallism is the way to go in the 21st century!

The taliban are the new model army for western democracy!
Concentration camp? Really?

[Image: IN07_GUANTANAMO_21971f.jpg]

[Image: Ovens%20in%20a%20German%20concentration%20camp.jpg]

[Image: 030212_herridge_gitmo_640.jpg]

[Image: mass-corpse-pile.jpg]

Yeah, I see the similarities.

They are enemy combatants. They were captured in battle, trying to kill coalition troops. Their religion is irrelevant. Additionally, their own countries don't want them back because they are TERRORISTS.

Perhaps we can just send them to London to re-integrate? I'm sure they won't be any trouble and won't blow anything up - they pinkie promise!