Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The FUCK OFF MS thread...
Tiki, Aussie, Duchess, HotD and ETC have "issues" with you?

Fuck you, ya' arrogant prick. I personally don't give a shit about you and your stupid generalizations.
Commando Cunt Queen
[Image: Love+is+in+the+air.jpg]

I feel it here today!!! Blowing-kisses
(05-17-2013, 04:47 PM)username Wrote: Tiki, Aussie, Duchess, HotD and ETC have "issues" with you?

Fuck you, ya' arrogant prick. I personally don't give a shit about you and your stupid generalizations.

I knew you and I were cool after I wished you a sincere happy birthday yesterday & then laughed at your stalker comment.

I didn't mention Sally either, because I know she honestly could care less.
What the fuck are you talking about, I love you to pieces MS.
(05-17-2013, 05:46 PM)sally Wrote: What the fuck are you talking about, I love you to pieces MS.

Me too. I'd love to fuck him a bunch of times then stab him 27 times, slit his throat and shoot him in the face.
Commando Cunt Queen
I feel bad I was left off the list. Maybe I'm one of the etc's.

Fuck off MS...I still think you're gay.

But, I do love it when you pretend to know
anything at all about
women.
(05-17-2013, 05:58 PM)username Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 05:46 PM)sally Wrote: What the fuck are you talking about, I love you to pieces MS.dr

Me too. I'd love to fuck him a bunch of times

then stab him 27 times, slit his throat and shoot him in the face.

Do you have to fuck him to do all that?
(05-17-2013, 06:00 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 05:58 PM)username Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 05:46 PM)sally Wrote: What the fuck are you talking about, I love you to pieces MS.dr

Me too. I'd love to fuck him a bunch of times

then stab him 27 times, slit his throat and shoot him in the face.

Do you have to fuck him to do all that?

Unfortunately yes. Then he's a male whore and deserves what he gets.
Commando Cunt Queen
Better you than me, user. You do get the pleasure of slashing him to pieces when you're done though.

I wouldn't count on an orgasm...that would be a good reason for a few extra stabs.
Closet Queen
(05-17-2013, 06:10 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Better you than me, user. You do get the pleasure of slashing him to pieces when you're done though.

I wouldn't count on an orgasm...that would be a good reason for a few extra stabs.

hah

I'm very frank with the ladies I'm with.

The only thing I'm certain of is my own personal satisfaction.
First for gold jewelery and now this. I like your versatility, User.

p.s. MS change your AV. I LIKE James Garner IRL.
(05-17-2013, 06:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Closet Queen

I love trying to figure you out, but I'm lost here ^^^???
(05-17-2013, 06:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Closet Queen fan? "biker enthusiast"? Freddy Mercury "fan"?
(05-17-2013, 06:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Listen here MWS, you have been running amuck in here for a while now, it's time someone beat you into submission.
I just read the Jody Arias thread, now I know why all the girls want to kill you, MS.

I actually agree with you, I don't think he deserved to be slaughtered, but if you play with snakes you eventually get bit. And as you can probably already guess, I honestly couldn't care less about those two kinky, Mormon nutfucks.
Actually I could care less because obviously I cared enough to post about it in this thread.
I think emotions run a little too high in the crime forum that's why I generally avoid it.

Plus when i read the details of some of crimes being debated in there I shrug my shoulders and think to myself a bit like sally “I really couldn't give enough of a fuck to comment”.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-18-2013, 12:48 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I think emotions run a little too high in the crime forum that's why I generally avoid it.

Plus when i read the details of some of crimes being debated in there I shrug my shoulders and think to myself a bit like sally “I really couldn't give enough of a fuck to comment”.

I get that.

There are some of us who post in LC's Crime Block and the main forum, but a whole lot of regular posters who primarily post in only one or the other. The crime forum isn't for everybody, and vice versa.

At least you and sal don't go into a crime forum thread to say that you don't care about that crime or the victim. That's MS's niche.

Even better, he comes into a thread where we're covering victim impact statements and starts posting about masturbation and auto-erotic asphyxiation, unrelated to the crime. Then, starts posting about how the murder victim reaped what he sowed for being imprudent sexually.

So FUCK OFF, MS!!! Ah hell, see you in there soon. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I have been known to be a bit of an insensitive twat from time to time so maybe its best if I just stay away from the crime forum.

Plus I have no desire to be constantly barracked by poisonous harridans I had enough of that when antagonist and cracker were here thanks.

Plus if midwest knows how to wind you up and you continue to bite when he dangles his bait in the choppy waters of the crime forum he's going to keep on doing it.

I know i would.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.